BEWARE:NOT ALL CAT TOYS SAFE!!!

Submitted Wed, 05/09/2012 - 4:47pm by Tadpole

THIS IS ONE OF THE THREE BELOVED CATS THAT BELONG TO ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND. RECENTLY SHE CHEWED THE TAIL OFF A TOY MOUSE AND SWALLOWED IT. WE DIDN'T REALIZE IT UNTIL SHE BECAME VIOLENTLY ILL. THE VET RAN SOME TESTS AND CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT SOMETHING WAS LODGED IN HER SMALL INTESTINE. LONG STORY SHORT, IT HAD TO BE SURGICALLY REMOVED. SHE IS FINE NOW BUT THE VET BILL CAME IN AT JUST OVER A THOUSAND DOLLARS. OUCH!!! WHAT AN EXPENSIVE LESSON TO LEARN.